[amibroker] Re: Amibroker4.9.3 has a Fat Vertical Line

It was a bad idea, it really is..., I tried to point out this problem
before.

I have to keep my 4.80 version because of this problem, my charts
have so many colored backgrounds that would tell me where the trend
is. For example, the background color would turn brighter green when
it's suggesting me to pay attention or getting ready to buy.

With my coloring schemes as background, the vertical line just does
not show, it only appears when I have white background with no
coloring.

This is an example:

/* EXAMPLE */
Plot(C,"Close",colorBlack);

/* This one works */
//Plot(1,"",colorRose,styleOwnScale|styleNoLabel,0,1,0);

/* This one DOES NOT work */
Plot(1,"",colorRose,styleArea|styleOwnScale|styleNoLabel,0,1,0);

Gary.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Larry M Powell" <lmpdevco@xxx>
wrote:

> Well it was a bad idea.  I tried all the suggestions and nothing
works to
> get rid of them.
>

> Larry
>

>   _____

On Behalf
> Of Mark Jarvis
> Sent: 02/24/2007 7:46 PM
> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [amibroker] Amibroker4.9.3 has a Fat Vertical Line
>

> It's by design.  I think it was introduced in the late v4.80 betas.
>
> On 25/02/07, mrdavis9 <mrdavis9@xxxxxxx <mailto:mrdavis9@...> net >
> wrote:
>
> I downloaded Amibroker version 4.9.3, into my notebook computer,
and it
> seems to work well, however, the vertical line is no longer a very
thin
> line.  It is now a light blue color, and it is so fat that is three
to four
> times fatter than the wicks of the candles on the candlestick main
price
> chart. I tried to send a screen shot of the fat line, but
Edit>Image>send by
> email gives me an error message which says>>>>>SEND MAIL FAILED TO
SEND
> MESSAGE.
>

> I always test the new versions of Amibroker in my Sony Notebook
before I
> load into my desktop computer.
>

> I will appreciate hearing ideas regarding what the problem may
be.   Thanks,
> Ron Davis

Transfer from your equities account.
Receive up to $1,000 from GFT. Click here to learn more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aZttyC/X_xQAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM