Re: [amibroker] Amibroker4.9.3 has a Fat Vertical Line

It's by design.  I think it was introduced in the late v4.80 betas.

On 25/02/07, mrdavis9 <mrdavis9@xxxxxxxxxx > wrote:

I downloaded Amibroker version 4.9.3, into my notebook computer, and it seems to work well, however, the vertical line is no longer a very thin line.  It is now a light blue color, and it is so fat that is three to four times fatter than the wicks of the candles on the candlestick main price chart. I tried to send a screen shot of the fat line, but Edit>Image>send by email gives me an error message which says>>>>>SEND MAIL FAILED TO SEND MESSAGE.

I always test the new versions of Amibroker in my Sony Notebook before I load into my desktop computer.

I will appreciate hearing ideas regarding what the problem may be.   Thanks, Ron Davis