Re: [amibroker] Re: Amibroker4.9.3 has a Fat Vertical Line

Gary,

To color the background, don't use Plot() statement. Plot() is for charts,
not for background.

There are specialized functions for background:
SetChartBkColor
http://www.amibroker.com/guide/afl/afl_view.php?setchartbkcolor

and
SetChartBkGradientFill
http://www.amibroker.com/guide/afl/afl_view.php?setchartbkgradientfill

As to Larry's problem - it was completely different, unrelated.
He just wanted to get rid of volume bars overlay. This is simple:
right click - Delete Indicator->Volume. Two click easy solution.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com