[amibroker] Re: Quotes Plus Industry Groups

Joe,

I recently had a problem with my QP database and had to "Enable"
local data storage under "database settings and then perfrom a
configure/retrieve.

File->Database settings->EnableLocalDataStorage->Configure->Retrieve

Not sure if this will solve your problem but may be worth a try.

regards,
Tom

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Joe Landry" <jelandry@xxx> wrote:

> Yes, we waited for you for quite a while and missed you.  We had a
seat next to Howard Bandy and Daniel Ervi reserved for you.

>  I guess I screwed up last year by heading to Carrabas without a
reservation and this year Jimmy wanted to handle
> it but a little detail slipped by him.  He wanted to contact you
about it and hope you understood.  I gave him your
> office number.
>
> I would appreciate having the text file.  I have the names off into
a Excel sheet by exporting from QP,
> but I totally overlooked the import wizard.
>
> Bruce had a routine called Rank1 that he used in his presentation.
I have basic copy of the indicator and
> am going to use it on these industry groups.. so I need the names
of the groups that percolate to the top.
> You might find this of some use.
>
> Have a good week end.
> JOE

Transfer from your equities account.
Receive up to $1,000 from GFT. Click here to learn more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aZttyC/X_xQAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM