[amibroker] Problem: backtesting and chart position

I'm getting something strange happen when I backtest. I have my Buy
and Sell rules setup. The code below outputs a figure of all profits
divided by all losses to an HTML file.

The problem is this:

To get the correct Profit/Loss value, I have to scroll the price
chart to the end of the data and hit "Backtest". If I move the data
back in time (ie. scroll the chart to the left), the values below
change.

I don't want the values to change according to the chart position. I
want all trades included. I thought that the "SetBarsRequired" code
should eliminate this problem, but it doesn't.

I am using the code below. Can anyone advise - thanks.

====================================
SetBarsRequired(10000,10000);

rwdaL = IIf(Sell,(SellPrice-ValueWhen(Buy,BuyPrice)),0);

profitL = IIf(rwdaL>0,rwdaL,0);
LossesL = IIf(rwdaL<0,rwdaL,0);

fh = fopen("D:\AdvancedTradeOutput.html", "w");

f = Cum(ProfitL);
g = Cum(LossesL);

fputs("Profit / Loss = "+(f/g), fh);
fclose(fh);

Transfer from your equities account.
Receive up to $1,000 from GFT. Click here to learn more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aZttyC/X_xQAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM