Re: [amibroker] Quotes Plus Industry Groups

Yes, we waited for you for quite a while and missed you.  We had a seat next to Howard Bandy and Daniel Ervi reserved for you.

 I guess I screwed up last year by heading to Carrabas without a reservation and this year Jimmy wanted to handle
it but a little detail slipped by him.  He wanted to contact you about it and hope you understood.  I gave him your
office number.

I would appreciate having the text file.  I have the names off into a Excel sheet by exporting from QP,
but I totally overlooked the import wizard.

Bruce had a routine called Rank1 that he used in his presentation.  I have basic copy of the indicator and
am going to use it on these industry groups.. so I need the names of the groups that percolate to the top.
You might find this of some use.

Have a good week end.
JOE