  From: walkegra
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, February 19, 2007 8:13 AM
  Subject: [amibroker] Re: Transfer Indicators etc from AmiBroker 4.6 to AmiBroker 4.8

  Thanks for your reply. The version is 4.8 but I installed it into a
  directory that is different from the default option, so as not to
  loose all my earlier work. I am still left with the problem of how
  to migrate the earlier work across to version 4.8 in its own
  directory. Any help you can give would be appreciated.