Re: [amibroker] Re: I think the real defect of Amibroker is charting

Hi Michael,

>>> No.
>> But doesn't that make it more convenient and easier to read?
> Not really.
Is it a good idea to top post?

Yuki

Monday, February 19, 2007, 10:36:32 AM, you wrote:

MSG> Two words:

MSG>           TOP POST

Top posters *never* trim messages.  Go back and look at the archives.
They don't, for the most part.  They send a one line answer at the
top worth 2-kb or less, and let a 135-kb message get sent again and
again.

Sadly, the list owner here *prefers* top posting.  So we have no
choice, really.  But that is only because he has more RAM and disk
space between his ears than most of us have.  He doesn't *need* to
see and understand the context; he remembers *everything*!  ^_-