[amibroker] Re: Transfer Indicators etc from AmiBroker 4.6 to AmiBroker 4.8

Thanks for your helpful suggestions but AmiBroker 4.6 does not have
a forlula directory.  The indicator codes must be stored somewhere
else.  So failing some new suggestion from the group I will migrate
the formulas manually, opening each one individually in v4.6 and
copying into a new file in v4.8.

Thanks.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Prashanth" <prash454.ta@xxx>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> You can either Copy the whole formula directory into your new
setup directory or change in Preferences -> AFL as to which folder
to access for formulas.

> Cheers
>
> Prashanth

DEVLOG: