Re: [amibroker] Re: I think the real defect of Amibroker is charting

From: "brian.z123" <brian.z123@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 8:47 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: I think the real defect of Amibroker is charting

> Hello itmwh,
>
> My memory of other TA packages is fading but doesn't Ami have some
> superior trading orientated features:

Trading oriented features, but not charting which is used by "half" of the trading world.  I keep other programs running because of AB's mediocrity in the charting area, including chart quality, ease of use, and depth of studies.  I suspect that this is what itmwh and others have noted through the years.  These comments have, I am sure, been somewhat instrumental in precipitating the improvements that have been made.