  From: wavemechanic
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, February 16, 2007 10:27 AM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: I think the real defect of Amibroker is charting

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: "brian.z123" <brian.z123@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 8:47 PM

  > Hello itmwh,
  >
  > My memory of other TA packages is fading but doesn't Ami have some
  > superior trading orientated features:

  Trading oriented features, but not charting which is used by "half" of the trading world.  I keep other programs running because of AB's mediocrity in the charting area, including chart quality, ease of use, and depth of studies.  I suspect that this is what itmwh and others have noted through the years.  These comments have, I am sure, been somewhat instrumental in precipitating the improvements that have been made.