[amibroker] Re: Have been trying to accomplish this with amibroker

I used AIQ in the past as well and unfortunately AB doesn't even come close to it in the area of creating custom indexes. I think you would need to use "AddToComposite" and "Foreign" or "PlotForeign" functions for that, but it looks terribly complicated compared to how you do it in AIQ:

http://www.amibroker.com/guide/afl/afl_index.php?m=1

http://www.amibroker.com/guide/a_addtocomposite.html

Lester