[amibroker] Re: Have been trying to accomplish this with amibroker

Hi Anthony,

I just emailed support on the very same topic.
As an ex AIQ user,this is the only feature that I miss and have been
asking for assistance on and just cant get it.It would be great if
there was an automation that could set up ones Indicies in a
Sector/Industry/Stock format.It would be an immense help in a top
down market analysis approach,as well as backtesting a stocks
performance relative to its parent sector or industry.

I am pleased to see that someone as skilled as you are now asking
for it.

Allan

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Anthony Faragasso" <ajf1111@xxx>
wrote:

> Hello Tomasz or anyone ,
>
> Please check out the link below:
>
> http://mgrt.marketgauge.com/tour/Drillpg2.asp
>
> Has anyone automated this ?
> I Have been trying to accomplish this with amibroker for several
years but have failed....is it possible ?

> Please not a short answer of YES......I know anything is possible
with amibroker....any help would be appreciated..