Re: [amibroker] Re: Interactive Brokers

I have used these guys as well without any problems.  Fast reply to e-mails,
pretty good service.

Just be aware that if you want '2 sec backtesting' files as advertised on
the website, they only come in Sierra Chart format.  HOWEVER, their annual
subscription gives you access to truckloads of 2 sec data, just not as far
back as the 'backtesting' files.   In any event, the annual subscription
gives you access to up to 4 years of 1 minute data.

It's downloaded in Txt format so make sure you have a large download limit
if you want to download multiple contracts.