[amibroker] Re: Have been trying to accomplish this with amibroker

Another thing that you might find annoying in AB compared to AIQ are industry groups (called here "industries"), industry sectors and watch lists that don't automatically sort alphabetically but have numbers assigned to them instead. Also, the number of watch lists is limited to 64.

On the plus side, AmiBroker Formula Language is probably much faster and easier to handle than AIQ EDS language.

Lester