[amibroker] Loading database

Hello,

I had 8000 blank symbols loaded into my database (from prev. poster's
site: http://www.icc-az.com/Update-AB.html). Then i used auto-update
quotes from within amibroker, and set download from 1977-2007 (30
years) for all quotes.

After it all finished downloading everything, it didn't auto
update/transfer new data into my database.

So I used the import wizard selected all downloaded quotes and loaded
them.

Although some quotes loaded ok, I got about ~5,000,000 errors (too
large to even load into notepad)

So what am I doing wrong here? what procedure am i to follow? do i
have to manually program what characteristics to allow for the quotes?

Some help is greatly appreciated.

Thankyou.