Re: [amibroker] Loading database

The format you used to import the data does not match the ascii files
you got it from
Use the import wizard again, but make certain you have correect columns
We would also need to know what the errors were to be more specific
Try loading just one symbol that did not work and get it to work.

--
Cheers
Graham