Re: [amibroker] DateTime..what is the AB numerical format?

Tomasz,

I don't think you've designed *anything* plain stupid...!! Quite the
opposite. However, you're right, I should have phrased myself better by
saying that "this route would be cumbersome and unnecessary **compared
to** manipulating the DateTime number value ** if ** that is possible?"...

Obviously it is NOT possible and, as I suspected, it was me that was
missing something, not your good self. Hence the (dumb?) question. I'm
sure though that you're aware of the phrase "the only dumb question is
the one left unasked"?

So apologies for anything implied that was unintended and thanks for
taking the time to explain the logic behind the design.

Regards,
Andy