AmiQuote WORKS PERFECT, was: Re: [amibroker] Re: Amiquote totally freezes PC during MSN Historical (AB 4.89)

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: AmiQuote WORKS PERFECT, was: Re: [amibroker] Re: Amiquote totally freezes PC during MSN Historical (AB 4.89)
  • From: "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 20:03:02 +0100

Hello,

It is always like that. People install 3rd party "turbo", "enhancers" and "managers"
and then problems start. General rule is NEVER install any "turbo" "enhancers" kind of programs.
They never give any improvement and the only thing they can do is to mess up your system.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com