RE: [amibroker] Array in a loop

Natasha,

The problem is you need to get a single (numeric) value of TstCy. You can do
this with SelectedBar(TstCy) or LastValue(TstCy). Then your loop would be:

for ( i = 0 ; i <  TstCy ;  i ++ )

{

    xyz[i] = C[i]; //or whatever you need

}

However, it does not seem that the array you want to access is actually
TstCy as this seems to be just the count. Access whatever array is needed
such as the Close (as shown). Also you probably don't want to start at bar i
= 0; but some other bar. Maybe that is barCount - TstCy or:

for ( i = barCount - TstCy ; i < barCount;  i ++ )

This does get a little confusing when trying to do a series of peaks and
troughs.and I'm sure I don't need to remind you that both Peak and Trough
use ZigZag which looks into the future.

--

Terry