[amibroker] Re: Amiquote totally freezes PC during MSN Historical (AB 4.89)

Thanks for the tip, i didnt know that. But i have been using Amiquote
for years (with setting at "10 simultaneous downloads")and never had
this problem..and i had never had to play with that setting..im just
wondering how its possible for me to have downloaded 10 simultaneous
symbols at a a time for so long without having this setting modified
as you suggested.

Regarding the original problem, i found another "3rd party network
access manager component" on my system and removed it, and amiquote
worked well after i did that (no freezing), although i will wait a few
days to see if the problem resurfaces before coming to any conclusions.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "bsvancara" <bsv@xxx> wrote:

> My Amiquote does not freeze computer, but after downloading each 500
> symbols from Yahoo pauses for 45-60 seconds.
> I have changed my IE settings to have more than 2 simultaneous
downloads.
> See for instance here:
> http://puzzled.sourceforge.net/fdemers/IELimit_e.html
> May be that is the problem?
>

> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@> wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > Simply something is wrong with your system / Interenet Explorer.
> > No-one else is having such a problem.
> >
> > AQ uses IE engine to download data. It works as long as IE works.
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Tomasz Janeczko
> > amibroker.com

Import".