From: mrdavis9 <mrdavis9@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2007 9:12:25 AM
Subject: [amibroker] OT:ETF's for MONEY MARKET FUNDS

Interactive Brokers does not  offer
Money Market mutual funds, or Mutual funds of any kind, but they do offer
trading in ETF'S.

If  ETF traded Money Market Funds
are available that have the same risk as MM-Mutual Funds,
then uninvested funds in Interactive Brokers could be parked in a money market
ETF without having to take the money out of the Interactive brokers personal
account, or the Interactive borkers IRA accounts.

I have (searched) for Money Market ETF's
and have not found any yet.   I would appreciate
hearing any suggestions  of how I might be able
to achieve

my objective of parking uninvested Interactive
Brokers funds while taking  no more risk
than  MM-Mutual
Funds.    Ron D

<!--

#ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}