[amibroker] OT:ETF's for MONEY MARKET FUNDS

Interactive Brokers does not  offer  Money Market mutual funds, or Mutual funds of any kind, but they do offer trading in ETF'S.

If  ETF traded Money Market Funds are available that have the same risk as MM-Mutual Funds, then uninvested funds in Interactive Brokers could be parked in a money market ETF without having to take the money out of the Interactive brokers personal account, or the Interactive borkers IRA accounts.

I have (searched) for Money Market ETF's and have not found any yet.   I would appreciate hearing any suggestions  of how I might be able to achieve

my objective of parking uninvested Interactive Brokers funds while taking  no more risk than  MM-Mutual Funds.    Ron D