RE: [amibroker] Difference between Exrem and Flip

Example:

Buy = b
Sell = s
No signal = n
True = 1
False = 0

Hypothetical signals:
b n b n n n b n n s n b

After ExRem:

1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1

After Flip:

1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 0 0 1

I think my example is correct. Basically ExRem REMOVES redundant signals
while Flip marks everything as True BETWEEN signals, acting as an "on Buy"
marker.
--
Terry