[amibroker] Re: OT:ETF's for MONEY MARKET FUNDS

There are Closed End Funds that pay dividends monthly that I use.
Look in etfconnect.com or dividenddetective.com for ideas.  You are of
course exposed to share price changes that can easily swamp any
dividend income you may receive.

IB itself has a Notes program (that I'm not supposed to disclose) that
pays quarterly at a nice return.  However, it appears that they are
getting all the money they need from banks now, so I think they will
shut this program down eventually.

You can buy individual bonds at IB, although the minimum is several
million - more money than I have!

I've decided the safest thing to do is just let your cash sit until
you find another investment.

ReefBreak

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mrdavis9" <mrdavis9@xxx> wrote:

> Interactive Brokers does not  offer  Money Market mutual funds, or
Mutual funds of any kind, but they do offer trading in ETF'S.

> If  ETF traded Money Market Funds are available that have the same
risk as MM-Mutual Funds, then uninvested funds in Interactive Brokers
could be parked in a money market ETF without having to take the money
out of the Interactive brokers personal account, or the Interactive
borkers IRA accounts.

> I have (searched) for Money Market ETF's and have not found any yet.
  I would appreciate hearing any suggestions  of how I might be able
to achieve

> my objective of parking uninvested Interactive Brokers funds while
taking  no more risk than  MM-Mutual Funds.    Ron D