[amibroker] AFL question: How to shutdown and reconnect the AB datafeed plugin ?

One of the instruments I trade has two sessions in a trading day,  one
in the AM and one in the PM. I use IB TWS as datafeed.  Everyday after
lunch break, I found there are 1-3 bars of uncorrect data at the
beginning of the second session. Usually by clicking "shutdown"
and "reconnect£¢button in the datafeed plugin menu I can make AB get
the correct bar .  As I am testing some autotrade codes, my question
is , is there a way to do this by AFL rather than by hand ?