[amibroker] How to switch the realtime datafeed account ?

Hi, I have two IB trading accounts, (say account 1 and account 2)
sometimes during the session, with account 1 TWS on and acting as the
realtime data source of Amibroker,  I want to switch the data source of
Amibroker from account 1 to account 2.  I closed Amibroker, closed TWS
of account 1, and opened TWS of account 2.  And then I opened Amibroker
again, but it seems that amibroker can not recognize the TWS of account
2, and it reminds me to £¢confirm that enable activex and socket
clients" .  But at time, I have already enabled activex and socket
clients in TWS of account 2.   What should I do to make the switch
between two datafeed sources ?