Re: [amibroker] Microsoft Access configuration problem

Hi Jim - I was able to get the functions reading a table in MS Access.
Have you seen MikeLauraTaylor's note on the August 6th? Mike spells out
how to establish the linkage and read the values in Access tables.   I
followed Mike's note
and I'm using 3 functions, open the database, set field names and read
value.

On the other hand,  I'm have difficulty updating records in MSAccess.  I can
get the odbcExecuteSQL (INSERT INTO   ....
command working so it would seem logical that an UPDATE would work in the
ExecuteSQL but  I can't seem to
get it to work and update a value.

So bottom line -  I can send you  an example that reads multiple records
from a table it that's what you're interested in.
If you're trying to read arrays I haven't worked that out yet.

Tomasz, if you're monitoring the board and have a couple of minutes,  let me
know if the ExecuteSQL can be used
to update a value in a single record, or are you going to write another
function called odbcPutValue?

Best regards
Joe