[amibroker] Re: Microsoft Access configuration problem

Be happy to help if you can describe the problems and what you've been
successful with.    Were you able to create the odbc link?   If you
want you can email me at MLSIGNUPS@xxxxxxxxxxx with screen shots of
things you've done and I can take a look.