[amibroker] Composites on Industries Not Watchlists

Graham was kind enough to share the simple looping code to create composites
of watchlists.

for(w=1;w<32;w++)
 {
  if(InWatchList(w))
  {
   Comp = "~"+CategoryGetName(categoryWatchlist,w);
   AddToComposite(C,Comp,"C");
   AddToComposite(1,Comp,"I");
  }
 }

Buy=1;

My question is how to use this with Industries.  These are not in Watchlist
but are neatly categorized and entered under the Industry tree.  The
function "InWatchList" seems to exclude the ability to apply the same simple
loop code to the Industry groupings.  How do you test that a symbol is in
the Industry grouping?  (I have tried to find the answer in Help and past
messages...but haven't found it yet, if it is there.)

Any help on this aspect?

Thanks,
Ken