[amibroker] Microsoft Access configuration problem

     I am having some problems with the DNS of Access I think.  I have
created a database with multiple datasheets but as to date have not
been successful in tapping that information via Amibroker.  I am
experiencing the same thing with Excel.  My Microsoft Office skills
are adequate and i have used Amibroker to create indicators, scans,and
explorations but I am not getting past this hurdle.  If anybody has a
suggestion I am all ears.

Jim Wiehe