[amibroker] New users and Feedback center

Hello,

On several occassions I have seen brand new user coming to Feedback Center and bombarding with
suggestions that were either duplicates of already existing suggestions or just features that already exist
in the software but were not "discovered" by newbie yet.
This is causing unnecessary work as each such issue needs to be marked as "already existing" and
commented where given functionality can be found.

So I ask all newbies to allow at least one month to familarize yourself with the program / read the documentation
before  starting to send suggestions.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com