[amibroker] Consistancy between various databases

I have 10 Databases in AmiBroker that I switch between in the course
of my day. These have been created over a period of several months, and
I have different Markets, Groups, Sector/Industry, and Watch List
setups in each one. I have reached a point at which I would like to
have a consistant structure in all of these Databases. Is there a way
that I can copy the above mentioned structures to ALL 10 of my
databases, rather then having to go into each one and manually change
them to match?  I have looked through the user manual, but have not
found a solution to my problem.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Don Lindberg