[amibroker] Re: Yahoo Data: Volume Split Question

Thanks for all your help! By the way, Amibroker is fantastic.

I wrote a quick fix that attempts to fix the problem, if anyone's
interested email me...unfortunately I'm not really a programmer so
it's in Qbasic.
Good luck,
Dave

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>