[amibroker] filling rectangle

I've spent the last 6 months answering much more sophistciated
quetions on this board but today I tried to do something I hadn't done
before w/ AmiBroker (I've done it w/ other products) and I can't find
it so I don't know if its there and I'm not seeing it - or if it's
just not there.

If I put a shape (rectangle) on the screen to, for instance, mark an
"area" of resistance, can I fill that rectangle?   THis seems like a
fairly normal feature but I can't find it.   I'd like to fill it with
a light shade so I can make the area but still see through it.

I figure it almost has to be here but I can't see it.

Thanks

Mike