[amibroker] Index Volume Data Issue

I have a problem with downloading volume information for the ^NYA and
^IXIC (and probably other indices). Amibroker seems to clip off any
volume higher than the mysterious 2,147,483,647 number. Any volume
higher than this gets set to 2,147,483,647 shares traded. Since this
happens on a fairly routine basis its become a problem for me.\

Any idea what's going on there? I'm using Yahoo data. When I download
it to Excel it gets the proper value, but not through AmiQuote.

Thanks.

- ace

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM