Re: Index Volume Data Issue

Thanks to everyone who replied.

Until AB can be made to address the issue I think the workaround of
modifying the aqh.format file is acceptable. I've done that and now
the volume is readable. For indexes I don't really care what the
number is, but its relationship to previous numbers so if the scale is
the same (i.e. 1/1000th of the actual volume) then it works for my
analysis.

thanks again.

-ace