Re: [amibroker] Re: Leveraged/Inverse Funds

Both RYCLX and RYIDX are 'Service' class which means you can buy them only through a financial adviser (see one Dingo's of recent comments on the subject and take his "guess who gets the fee" test).  As an individual investor, you can only buy 'Investor' class.

BTW1, Scottrade charges $17 going each way.  So, if you trade more that $591 worth at a time, be glad you aren't doing it through a financial adviser.

BTW2, BTW1 is only a half truth, some financial advisers, the good ones, will buy investor class for your account).

blueinvestor wrote:
Up front fees = Initial Sales Charge.  So yes, the link I posted
before shows a maximum Initial Sales Charge of 4.75%.

Redemption fees or early termination fees = Deferred Sales Charge.  So
again it depends on the fund you are looking at and/or share class:

http://quicktake.morningstar.com/Fund/Fees.asp?Country=USA&Symbol=RYCLX&fdtab=fees

1% Deferred Sales Charge if you sell before 1 year.

You just cannot make a blanket statement that these funds have no fees...

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "MailYahoo" <MailYahoo@xxx> wrote:

> Let me re-phrase that for you
> There are no redemption fees or early termination fees that Rydex
charges
> when you sell a fund
> There are no up front fees charged by Rydex when you purchase a fund
>
> If you are talking about the Funds Expenses then you do not see that
> outright that is in the price of the fund.
> http://www.rydexfunds.com/
>

> Mark

On Behalf

http://quicktake.morningstar.com/Fund/Fees.asp?Country=USA&Symbol=RYIDX&fdta
> b=fees
>
> 4.75% Sales Charge and 1.69% Expense Ratio would mean there are fees ...
>

> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "MailYahoo" <MailYahoo@> wrote:
> >
> > Profunds and Rydex have no management fees
> >
> > ONLY fees that one pays is if the Brokerage house you are using
> charges you
> > the fee
> >
> > If you trade direct there is no fee at all ever
> >

> > Mark
> >

> >   _____

I am

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman5/*http:/us.rd.yahoo.com/evt
> > =39666/*http:/messenger.yahoo.com>  regular phones from your PC
and save
> > big.

> > SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

> > Investment

tment+management+software&w2=Real+estate+investment+software&w3=Investment+p

roperty+software&w4=Software+support&w5=Real+estate+investment+analysis+soft
> > ware&w6=Investment+software&c=6&s=200&.sig=_XXUzbE9l5lGlZNcMu4KNQ>
> > management software
> >
> > Real

stment+management+software&w2=Real+estate+investment+software&w3=Investment+

property+software&w4=Software+support&w5=Real+estate+investment+analysis+sof
> > tware&w6=Investment+software&c=6&s=200&.sig=5_sgDczz3ArKGMtJ9tFSJA>
>  estate
> > investment software
> >
> > Investment

ent+management+software&w2=Real+estate+investment+software&w3=Investment+pro

perty+software&w4=Software+support&w5=Real+estate+investment+analysis+softwa
> > re&w6=Investment+software&c=6&s=200&.sig=_N6zcwefgp4eg5n6oX5WZw>
> property
> > software
> >

> > Software

nt+software&w2=Real+estate+investment+software&w3=Investment+property+softwa

re&w4=Software+support&w5=Real+estate+investment+analysis+software&w6=Invest
> > ment+software&c=6&s=200&.sig=MJ2jP31F3n64RDZkDadU8w>  support
> >
> > Real

e&w1=Investment+management+software&w2=Real+estate+investment+software&w3=In

vestment+property+software&w4=Software+support&w5=Real+estate+investment+ana

lysis+software&w6=Investment+software&c=6&s=200&.sig=GmF8PlAJASx0wrSaX5-Zlw>