From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of blueinvestor
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 3:05 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Leveraged/Inverse Funds

Up front fees = Initial Sales Charge.  So yes, the link I posted
before shows a maximum Initial Sales Charge of 4.75%.

Redemption fees or early termination fees = Deferred Sales Charge.  So
again it depends on the fund you are looking at and/or share class:

http://quicktake.morningstar.com/Fund/Fees.asp?Country=USA&Symbol=RYCLX&fdta
b=fees

1% Deferred Sales Charge if you sell before 1 year.

You just cannot make a blanket statement that these funds have no fees...

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "MailYahoo" <MailYahoo@xxx> wrote:

> Let me re-phrase that for you
> There are no redemption fees or early termination fees that Rydex
charges
> when you sell a fund
> There are no up front fees charged by Rydex when you purchase a fund
>
> If you are talking about the Funds Expenses then you do not see that
> outright that is in the price of the fund.
> http://www.rydexfunds.com/
>

> Mark

On Behalf

http://quicktake.morningstar.com/Fund/Fees.asp?Country=USA&Symbol=RYIDX&fdta
> b=fees
>
> 4.75% Sales Charge and 1.69% Expense Ratio would mean there are fees ...
>

> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "MailYahoo" <MailYahoo@> wrote:
> >
> > Profunds and Rydex have no management fees
> >
> > ONLY fees that one pays is if the Brokerage house you are using
> charges you
> > the fee
> >
> > If you trade direct there is no fee at all ever
> >

> > Mark
> >

> >   _____

I am

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman5/*http:/us.rd.yahoo.com/evt
> > =39666/*http:/messenger.yahoo.com>  regular phones from your PC
and save
> > big.

> > SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

> > Investment

tment+management+software&w2=Real+estate+investment+software&w3=Investment+p

roperty+software&w4=Software+support&w5=Real+estate+investment+analysis+soft
> > ware&w6=Investment+software&c=6&s=200&.sig=_XXUzbE9l5lGlZNcMu4KNQ>
> > management software
> >
> > Real

stment+management+software&w2=Real+estate+investment+software&w3=Investment+

property+software&w4=Software+support&w5=Real+estate+investment+analysis+sof
> > tware&w6=Investment+software&c=6&s=200&.sig=5_sgDczz3ArKGMtJ9tFSJA>
>  estate
> > investment software
> >
> > Investment

ent+management+software&w2=Real+estate+investment+software&w3=Investment+pro

perty+software&w4=Software+support&w5=Real+estate+investment+analysis+softwa
> > re&w6=Investment+software&c=6&s=200&.sig=_N6zcwefgp4eg5n6oX5WZw>
> property
> > software
> >

> > Software

nt+software&w2=Real+estate+investment+software&w3=Investment+property+softwa

re&w4=Software+support&w5=Real+estate+investment+analysis+software&w6=Invest
> > ment+software&c=6&s=200&.sig=MJ2jP31F3n64RDZkDadU8w>  support
> >
> > Real

e&w1=Investment+management+software&w2=Real+estate+investment+software&w3=In

vestment+property+software&w4=Software+support&w5=Real+estate+investment+ana

lysis+software&w6=Investment+software&c=6&s=200&.sig=GmF8PlAJASx0wrSaX5-Zlw>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM