Re: [amibroker] Re: Leveraged/Inverse Funds

Well, this was all getting too confusing for my simple brain, so I called
Rydex and here is what they told me:

Each fund can have 4 or 5 different classes, each with its own ticker
(tickers are similar but usually one letter is different), so you need to
make sure you buy the ticker for the correct class. As individual investors,
we will want to make sure we are buying the ticker for Class I shares, or
for certain funds which have no Class I, then we should buy Class H. These
have the least fees and are designed specifically for individual investors.
Other classes are designed for institutions, etc, and have more fees built
in. The Morningstar links posted earlier are for class A and/or C shares
(see the letter following the name), which are not the class we should/could
buy.

The tickers/fees I used in the spreadsheet are for Class I/H, so they are
correct for us. Rydex recommends to always download the prospectus and use
those numbers - if the numbers should change after going to print, they will
attach a notice and will directly notify current shareholders. She also
mentioned that the fees have not changed in years and they have no plans to
change them.

Steve