RE: [amibroker] Re: Cancel Choice when Closing AB

Well the programmers at VectorVest seem to figured it out.  Click on the 'X' and it says "Are you sure you want to close".  So it can be done.

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Fred
Sent: 03/21/2006 8:40 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Cancel Choice when Closing AB

It may be something TJ decides to do.  However as far as I know, the
windows standard when the X is clicked is to shut down the program.
Try it in Excel or Outlook or whatever ... If you made a change to a
document open by the program, then you typically get asked if you'd
like to save it, but I don't think you get a chance to cancel the
exit.