Re: [amibroker] Coloring the bars.

al183

you might want to try this and see if this is what you want.

ColorYours = IIf( H > Ref(HHV(H,20),-1), colorGreen,IIf(L< Ref( LLV( L, 20),-1), colorRed , colorBlack) );

Plot(C, "close",ColorYours, styleBar);

I think you want today's array High to be above the "highest high in 20 bars" that occured Yesterday, hence you need the Ref ( x, -1) function.

Same with the low.

Regards

ChrisB

al183 <al183@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I just can't get the code right so would appreciate some help.
I want a normal O,H,L,C bar plot in black except I want bars where
High > HHV(H,20) are colored green and bars where Low < LLV(L,20)
are colored red.

Thank you.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS