Re: [amibroker] First Access

I use DTN with TradeStation. When I connect to the satellite, all the
symbols start collecting automatically. Does TS perform a request-response,
if so, is there a way to get AmiBroker to automatically take care of it? I
assume retrieving quotes over the internet is the bottleneck, causing
blockage of the data source, but if a person just wants to collect data for
15-20 or so symbols, sequential automatic connection would save extra steps
and not cause much blockage.

>>You don't need to bring up the chart. Performing scan / exploration or any other
>>access is enough.
>>The reason for this is that all RT sources work on request-response basis and
>>running hundreds of requests at startup would block your data source for long period of time.
>>Plus some sources (like IB) do not allow more than 1 historical request at a time.

24 Hours. Commission-Free.