From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Robert Nemeth
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 8:07 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Saving data

Anyone know what should be clicked so the collected data is saved till I
restart Amibroker?

I'm using the IB plugin and created a 5 min database for stocks. I see bars
on the screen for the day but they are gone when I restart the program.

My tick charts for futures and EOD using QP2 work fine so I'm confused about
this stock 5 min realtime database.
Robert

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

 Visit your group "amibroker" on the web.

--

Help tsunami villages rebuild at GlobalGiving. The real work starts now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/njNroD/KbOLAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM