Re: [amibroker] more on AlertIf . . .

You could possibly use a script file to run whehn the alert occurs,
this script would play the sound and could have a pop up message
window to click on to stop the noise.
Do not ask me how to write this, I am no expert on scripts, just know
it is possible alhtough am just guessing that AB can run one from
alertif

--
Cheers
Graham