Re: [amibroker] more on AlertIf . . .

Yuki there was a discussion recently about alerts and having multiple
alerts for the same signal for sound, emails and text. do a search for
the discussions. I recall TJ included a code that could be used.

The repeated alert for same signal to my knowledge only stops repeated
alerts within the same time period of your AA settings. So if AA is
set to 1 minute time peiod, then alerts can be repeated every minute
if the signals re-occur.
Can you remove repeated signals? eg use exrem between the signal
conditions line and the alertif line.

You also did not try the solution I provided earlier to reduce the
signal to only the first of the day. I cannot see this used in what
you just sent not any other attempt to reduce the number of signals

You asked earlier if 1 miinute is the shortest for scans? It appears
so in the AA window where the scan repetition window is only in
minutes

--
Cheers
Graham