Re: [amibroker] another inconsistent behavior I notice - cumulated answer :-)

Hi Tomasz,

Sunday, October 23, 2005, 7:29:42 PM, you wrote:

>>Are you asking for something more???

TJ> No. I am asking FOR LESS.

TJ> I am asking FOR ONE e-mail instead of 20.
TJ> ONE e-mail that goes AFTER some investigation, not 20 e-mails that
TJ> you send every minute.

TJ> Do you realize that you alone have sent 24 e-mails today MORNING (within a couple of hours)

TJ> Do you imagine that if only 1% of this list members sent as many we would end up having
TJ> 1008 messages per 12 hours ? and 2016 per day ?

TJ> This mailing list has 4000+ subscribers - you need to really think if you have something
TJ> interesting to say for 4000 people.

TJ> So - once you submitted the problem - PLEASE WAIT and don't send ANY follow-ups
TJ> until someone else than you has actually had a chance to read/reproduce.

TJ> Did you notice that it is SUNDAY today ???

Yes, I noticed most of it, actually.  And it's not really my fault
that you are usually asleep when I'm awake, and vice versa.  If you
think I was trying to make trouble, you are sadly mistaken.  If you
think I was NOT trying to help, you are sadly mistaken.  Other than
that, I will let it rest until you fix whatever it is that doesn't
work.  I think you are way too harsh with me.  I am just a woman who
never took a computer science class in her life.  And I have now
found the second problem (yes, in years, only two) that you didn't
know about.  So bludgeon me if you like.  You know that the question
about "if only" is a theoretical designed to embarrass me.  Fine. You
succeeded.  I will shut up completely and you can find your problems
yourself.

It was also a perfect time to send a lot of messages; the list is
usually quite asleep at Sunday afternoon/evening Tokyo time.

Sorry to have so grossly offended you.

Thank you.

Yuki

24 Hours. Commission-Free.