Re: [amibroker] another inconsistent behavior I notice - cumulated answer :-)

>Are you asking for something more???

No. I am asking FOR LESS.

I am asking FOR ONE e-mail instead of 20.
ONE e-mail that goes AFTER some investigation, not 20 e-mails that
you send every minute.

Do you realize that you alone have sent 24 e-mails today MORNING (within a couple of hours)

Do you imagine that if only 1% of this list members sent as many we would end up having
1008 messages per 12 hours ? and 2016 per day ?

This mailing list has 4000+ subscribers - you need to really think if you have something
interesting to say for 4000 people.

So - once you submitted the problem - PLEASE WAIT and don't send ANY follow-ups
until someone else than you has actually had a chance to read/reproduce.

Did you notice that it is SUNDAY today ???

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com