Re: [amibroker] potential problem: anyone else see this?

sorry have not noticed that and I have >20 databases and just went
through about 6 without problems seeing the ticker pulldown. Sometimes
it took a miinute to change over depending on how long it takes to
load the data initially.

--
Cheers
Graham