[amibroker] Strategy code help please

Ok, can the following be done in AB?
I wish back test an essentially simple strategy that involves buying 2 negatively correlated currencies and closing both trades (or one leg) each time a nominated +ve difference occurs between them. i.e Buy Eur & Chf.
*Generally* both will track together so if Eur rises 50 pips Chf will drop 50. But because the -ve correlation isn't 1, the small diff allows the 2 to move apart. So you may have
-50 on Chf but +56 on Eur. I then close the trade for +6.
I do this manually with success, but would like to test over different currencies & time periods.
Any advise/code examples would be appreciated.
cheers

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS